Wednesday 29 February 2012

Pointless Poster


Scan from my old PD book
Final Pointless Poster

This poster was actually taken a few days later from the print room where a few of my peers (Kelvin, Ken and Nate) did the printing, however for the purposes of continuity I have inserted it here. After coming back from the print room I spent the rest of the day drawing on my army tin (see Side Project - Tin 1). I did not finish it, but I was happy with the little work I did get done. As far as the pointless posters go, there again has been very low support by our peers. There seem to be a few dedicated ones that always show up in the studios, help with side projects and you actually recognize. I sometimes feel that it sums up our course, a lot of students working together, but only a select few with any sense of community. I never quite worked out why this is, but I have always noted that most of my peers, including myself, never really go out and do things together. This makes me a bit melancholy as I feel that when I leave the course I won't see many of them ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment