Thursday 2 February 2012

Photographing Old Work

Today I spent the day in the photography studios taking pictures of my old work. It was mainly of my old life drawings done in the 1st and 2nd year. This was done as a means of reducing a lot of built-up paper into a nice little data file, a process I find very annoying, boring and warm. Though I do not like doing it, it is a good way for me to save space for when I eventually move, and a way to preserve my work as it is bound to be destroyed when I move by either rain or German flat mates.
Photographs of some of my old life drawings.

Though not really relevant to my FMP in any real way, it did begin to make me think about having to photograph my project once it is all done. Once my FMP is done it wont do that if I ever want it replicated, say on business cards, that it can not be done with my old Canon IXUS 95015, which is quite old and without well resolution. It did make me wonder how I will end up getting my final work converted into digital format, since photography will probably have closed down for the summer once we are all done... and we do not have any scanners that go up to A1. Well enough about that, as I have not even completed my FMP yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment