Wednesday 22 February 2012

National Insurance

Scan from my old PD book
The day started with me waking up at an ungodly hour to make pancakes, while my flat mates decorated the kitchen. When the birthday girl Jenny work we had a nice breakfast of singing German birthday songs (something I will try very hard to forget) and eating pancakes.

photograph of my tasty pancakes

Afterwards I walked down to the job center in Southampton to have an interview confirming I am not some sort of identity thief... or terrorist or something. I did not really know what to expect from the interview, there were security guards everywhere in the waiting room, and then an old Indian lady asked me some questions while we chatted away about her funny stories when doing interviews, something I am not allowed to share as she informed me that MI6 would then have to kill me.

I spent the rest of the day typing up the FMP proposal, which I will submit tomorrow (to see document look at the next post). Afterwards I went over to one of my friends from dorms and played xbox. To be more specific Call of Duty World at War shooting Nazi zombies, and lets be honest who doesn't enjoy shooting those.

No comments:

Post a Comment