Saturday 18 February 2012

FMP - Ideas

Taken from my old PD, and Sketchbook
Now that my part in the Exhibition is over, save for the takedown on Monday (not looking forward to that), I should focus on figuring out what I am going to do for my FMP. The past few weeks I feel I have been very busy with the exhibition and creating merchandise for it, that I have neglecting thinking about my FMP. I feel very frustrated that there seems to be so many distractions for this our last project, when the previous one was much more relaxed in terms of lectures and other university obligations. Jonny reminded me that I still need to submit a proposal, so I need to get that done today. I went home and spent a few hours thinking and jotted down some notes on possibly topics. It was literally me sitting in a chair with a cup of tea and a pencil writing down whatever came to mind. For example I considered redoing a comic I created during A-levels as a way of demonstrating my development at university. Ultimately despite my ideas (see above) I did not pick one, as I am a bit unsure if they would qualify for the FMP. I will try to set up a meeting with one of the tutors to run the ideas past them and then decide where to go from there, once this is done I will submit a proposal and get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment