Thursday 16 February 2012

Parent visit

Today I spent the day with my parents, though they did leave fairly early. We spent most of our time just catching up and hearing our various stories from the last few months. It was a happy coincidence they decided to show up yesterday instead of tomorrow, as I would have been stuck in the Bargate supervising for the day. I am not exactly looking forward to supervising it tomorrow for a double (all day) shift. There have been problems with turnout, as only a part of the course has shown up to set up the exhibition and even fewer have volunteered to man it. It does make me question why people are here if they cannot even be bothered to show up for lessons or any of our extra events. There have been some grumblings that if the London show happens, certain people who have not helped out will not be given a space. Oh well it is not my problem whether someone decided to pay 12000 pounds for a 3 year education they cannot even be bothered to show up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment