Sunday 19 February 2012

FMP - Topic choice

 Taken from my old PD

Today was spent reflecting on my choice of topic for my FMP, while I now have selected a FMP title, I am nervous whether the tutors will accept it. But I am more confident  this time that it will be met with approval as I have put some more thought into it compared to last time (here). Jonny's main point last time was that there was little "point" to my project, this time I think because there is an underlying theme  Jonny will be more impressed. However I have learned that predicting a tutors reaction is like trying to get money from your dad. You will get it eventually, but there is a lot of confusion, frustration and the sense that perhaps you might have been better of asking someone else. Nevertheless I guess we shall see. I took the rest of the day off (I say day, as it is more or less night time) relaxing by gaming with my brother in Denmark and watching amusing things on youtube.

such as Bill Bailey's German hokey cokey:

youtube (bill bailey - das hokey cokey)


No comments:

Post a Comment