Monday 7 May 2012

No drafting film!

Today I continued on the industry poster hoping that with a good bit of effort I would be able to finish it. Unbelievably I ran out of drafting film, of the 3 sheets I had lying around, 2 were too small because they had not been cut properly and the other was so badly folded that it had left horrible marks through the whole sheet. I did managed to finish the first sheet after some hours work:

1/2 completed sheets for my industry poster

I did try to go  into the studios on the off chance that one of the tutors might have been in, unfortunately I was not so lucky. I wandered around Southampton for a bit trying Perrys and some of the craft shops, but none of them had drafting film in A1 size. This left me frustrated enough that I felt like screaming in the street. I spent a good few hours working on my presentation document, adding a new background based on my science poster instead of my old one, and cleaning up my pages from the old PD book.

this blogs old background when it was first set up 2 years ago

 Blogs new and current background
I feel that the new look is a lot better, because it not only relates to the project, but also because it is a more complex image and fits the style better. After doing this I spent the remainder of my day cleaning my room which has in recent days begun looking like a tip.

My room looking like a tip

No comments:

Post a Comment