Tuesday 8 May 2012

FMP VII

I was able to get some drafting film today FINALLY! I spent the remainder of the day completing my industry poster. I am a bit skeptical if this poster will print properly as I can sense that some of the opaque pens are running low on ink. I am anxious to see how the print will come out and what is to be done if I can no longer use the opaque pens.

My completed industry poster

Though I have now completed my third poster I am still panicking about whether I will be able to complete this project on time as well as the presentation document. I find myself sometimes wanting to give up, but only the thought of having to repeat the year and all the money which it will cost me keeps me going. I am incredibly frustrated that I no matter how much I work I will not be able to complete the project as well as I want to. That no matter how many sleepless nights I do I will not recieve a good mark. I promised myself that after the fiasco with my last project Negotiated Study (here) that this would not happen again. Yet here I find myself again... The only consolation is that now that my grandmother is dead and my grandfather is dead to me there should be no more strange goings on from my family. If one more strange event happens, one more unexpected event that causes me to have a breakdown I will give up on this project entirely. I cannot handle any more weird crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment