Wednesday 2 May 2012

FMP V

I woke up late today as my alarm clock was not loud enough to wake me, 1 cup of coffee later I sat down in the kitchen and continued drawing my Science Poster.
While drawing like this what I tend to do is have the radio running or some sort of film, but only if it is something I have already seen before. That way I can have it running in the background and I am able to follow the plot without having to pay too much attention. For example this day/night I watched Men In Black 1 and 2, as well as Valkyrie.

Beginning the second layer of the poster, after some allignement work with the War Poster.

My completed design for science

What I enjoyed about this one, a bit more so than I did with war, was the satisfaction of knowing the importance behind each scientific discovery and feeling that you know all the subtle elements in the image. I am very tired now, coming up at 03:00 in the morning. But satisfied that I am another step closer to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment