Sunday 6 May 2012

FMP VI industry

Today I began working on my 3rd poster. Which will be on the concept of work and industry. I find it quite funny how that I seem to be spending most of my time in the kitchen drawing instead of in the studios. Then again I work more efficiently by myself, but it is still a shame that I am not in the studios: getting seen by the tutors and getting a constant stream of feedback. Still I know that if I work in the studios I will only be able to work until 21:00 when they close, meaning I have to pack up, take all my stuff back home, set it all up again and to be honest I don't want to deal with that. Besides I know that if I work in the studios I will spend half the time talking to my peers and eating lunch with them. Moving swiftly on instead of hearing me ramble. I set everything up and began drawing around 16:00 and ended

my poster about 4-5 hours in

About 9 hours in.

Again today was a very long night... he he yeah coffee helps. I swear I am going to die from caffeine overdose when all this is done.  Funny note, it is very difficult to get a opaque pen fitted onto a compass in order to draw a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment