Sunday 13 May 2012

FMP VIII - entertainment

Today I began working on my entertainment poster. I had a full day to myself, as my flat mates are away to London celebrating the end of their courses (something I am deeply jealous of), so I set up shop at around 12 and worked late into the night. While working I managed to watch Toy Story 3, Planet 51 and the two first star wars films. I feel very geeky watching those sort of things while working... but then again it is more because I enjoy having background noise while working.

 photographs of my entertainment poster

I started of at either end of the poster, moving towards its center, all the while making sure that the edges line up with the Industry poster, as this one will be located immediately below the industry one.

The first layer of the entertainment poster

After completing this quite late in the evening, being interrupted by my flat mates coming back drunk in the night around 10ish and occupying the kitchen. Without being able to continue my work on the poster and finding myself too tired to do any research, I decided to get a good nights sleep, something I have not had recently due to stress.

On a random note I did find something to cheer me up a bit: A song from the US musical the book of Mormon, which was randomly sent to me by an old friend studying in the states.


warning: swearing

No comments:

Post a Comment