Sunday 4 March 2012

Side Project - Tin Completed

Below are some pictures of the tin:
My army tin artifact.

Now that this has been completed, I feel that the first concrete step has been taken for my FMP. I can now begin my research in earnest and move on to create the posters, which will form the base of my FMP. On a personal note I was very happy with the result, that feeling of a completed work you are happy with cannot be beat. I had no real plan when I first started drawing and the way all the elements work together surprised me. I do hope that the tutors respond well to it, as this style will be at the core of my FMP. I celebrated by baking cookies and watching QI, Did you know that  man named Mr. Bean tried to shoot queen victoria with tobacco instead of a bullet? Ah the things you learn(?) on QI. In the morning I brought the tin with me to show whichever tutor happens to be about, just to get some feedback and show them the only real FMP work I have so far.

 scan from my old PD book.

No comments:

Post a Comment