Thursday 8 March 2012

Self Promotion - Prints and Meetings

So far my Self Promotion Project is going well, my project is coming together and the tutors are happy with my progress. I feel like I am procrastinating with my FMP, but then again we have had a lot of other projects going on, such as the Bargate Exhibition and now the Self Promotion. I am not too worried at this point however, because I know that whatever happens Easter will give me 3 uninterrupted weeks of work. I already know now that I will not return to Denmark to see my family, and instead devote myself to the work on my FMP. The FIFA night was fun, without having played it I still managed to win one match... though that was a far as I got. Nevertheless it was a nice break from university work, where some of us could get together and enjoy ourselves without the topic of university work cropping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment