Friday 23 March 2012

Self Promotion Project Response

Today I got some very exciting news. Johann Chan the art editor for Digital Arts magazine. He sent me an email asking if I would be interested in sending them some more of my work to be part of a showcase coming up in one of their new issues. I was ecstatic to receive this news, as I did not expect to get a response for my Self Promo boxes. He also directed me to his twitter account where he had made a post of my box and its content.

I am now rushing to put together some work to send off, it would be fantastic to see my work published in such a large magazine. They have asked for 3 images, a picture of myself and a brief description of who I am and what tools I use. I managed to send this off at about 10 in the evening.

Screenshot of Johann Chan's twitter account frontpage

No comments:

Post a Comment