Thursday 15 March 2012

Art Directors

Scans from my old PD book,

These names were taken from a number of art magazines I have lying around (such as ImagineFX, and Digital Arts, and a few ones I managed to track down in the library today with the help of my flat mate Sam). Sam was kind enough to go and have a quick look for me, as he knows my style of drawing and in exchange I would look over his dissertation. This was quite lucky for me as I would only have been able to get 2 or 3 art directors by myself with the way I am feeling at the moment. I would quickly glance through the magazines I didn't know such as Magazinet KUNST look on the editors page and get the contact details for their art directors. I do nor really expect to hear back from anyone as there are probably many others doing the same, but you never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment