Monday 5 March 2012

Self Promotion Start

Scan taken from my old PD book (for a larger image click on the picture)

I spent the day thinking of how to implement my Self Promotion project, resolving to look for papercraft books in order to create the box. It struck me that the idea of making a box seems simple enough, but all the practical elements involved takes a bit of thinking, and where better to do that than in the library. I briefly asked Katherine in the printroom if she could help me, but she said that I was probably better off trying to find some other source of reference. Upon getting home I began looking through my old and new work to select a range of images that will showcase my skills, it did make me realize how my old and crappy work I have lying around... I really should clean my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment