Saturday 24 March 2012

Easter

Our week ended quite peacefully as we had nothing planned for the last few days... and in true student fashion I decided to take a day or two off. Now that those 3 days have gone, I have begun getting all the research together for the first few posters. The first two being war and science.

It has mainly involved me spending quite a lot of time on the internet and looking through some of my old A-level text books, in order to try and get an idea of what best represents these two topics. For example for War it would be using old classics, such as flag raising at Iwo Jima and for work it would probably be some sort of soviet poster and industry cogs. I have begun sketching down the ideas I am going to use as well as stick photographs into a sketchbook for later use. In a few days time I will begin creating the actual posters. Since I have 3 weeks all to myself, now that my flat mates will give me peace a quiet (since they are all off to Germany) I can truly get cracking on my Final Major Project... especially now that all the side projects are out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment