Monday 23 April 2012

Degree Show Hanging Talk

Scan of the schedule for the week.

Today Peter Lloyd had an early morning talk (too early) to us about the how to hang the degree show which is now only a few weeks away. He ran through the many different techniques, their advantages and disadvantages and some basic dos and don'ts when hanging a show (see below for notes)

Scans from my sketchbook

From Pete's talk I have decided to use magnets to hang my degree show. This seems to be the most elegant solution, and as an added bonus one that is very easy to pull off. Though I will need to order the magnets online as it is apparently impossible to buy them in Southampton.

I also managed to completed my war poster late this night, spending another 6 or so hours on it. Now all I need to do is test whether it prints well, and if it does I am 1/6 of the way to go... yay (sarcasm).

No comments:

Post a Comment